Become a Member Today!
Would you like to support the Fuquay-Varina Arts Council in the work we are doing to promote the Arts in our community? One way that you can do that is to become a member.
How much does it cost to be a member?
We ask for a donation of $30 annually to be a member. If you would like to donate more, we are always appreciative of your support. You could become a Friend for $100 annually, or could choose another donation amount of your choice. All annual donations greater than the membership level will be eligible for all of the privelages and advantages that come with being a member.
Are there any requirements to be a member?
Other than making an annual contribution towards your membership, there are no other requirements to being a member. For some, membership may be a generous way of showing their support for the Fuquay-Varina Arts Council and helping us towards our mission. For others, membership may mean participating in our programs, attending member meetings, or volunteering at special events. However you decide to use your membership is up to you. We are always happy to have you as a member, and appreciate the support that your membership offers us.
Are there any advantages to being a member?
Certainly, the greatest advantage of being a member is knowing that you are helping to support and promote the Arts in Fuquay-Varina. In addition, membership will provide you with these valuable benefits:
- Priority Registration for Artist and Crafter’s Market
- Priority inclusion in our "Gallery Around Town" program. If you are an artist, this means you can hang your artwork around town at participating businesses. If you are a business, this means you are entitled to have us match you up with an artist 6 times a year to hang artwork in your space.
- Priority listing of your Arts events in our monthly Arts Calendar/Newsletter, and on our Facebook page
- Invitation to “Member Only” Events
- Special discounts at participating performances and art events throughout the community
- Exclusive mailings, announcements and invitations to upcoming art events/activities and opportunities
- Invitation to our monthly membership meetings, where you can meet other local artists and arts enthusiasts.
- Coming soon: a members directory for local artists and local arts related businesses and organizations to list on our website
We are always working on new ways to reward our members. As we add new membership privelages, current members will be eligible to receive them.
Do I need to live in Fuquay-Varina to be a member?
No, you do not need to live in Fuquay-Varina to be a member of the Fuquay-Varina Arts Council. While most of our programs and activities will generally take place in Fuquay-Varina, everyone is invited to get involved, and to become a member. We encourage all those who support and participate in our activities to become members, and to take advantage of all that we have to offer.